[opensuse-buildservice] New repositories for a true linux-buildservice experience
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:25:37 +0200
Hi,

I've heard that you want to rename the openSUSE-BuildService to
Linux-BuildService. I agree and think that is a nice step.

But for that to be true, there need to be some more repositories/distros.

I think that at least these two repositories need to be added:

RedHat:RHEL-4/kde3.5
SLEL9/kde3.5

The standard repositories are nice, but to not allow building newer kde
applications against them.

So what do you think ?

--
Amilcar Lucas