Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC project - Gnome client for Build Service
  • From: "long hong" <longhong1985@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:27:13 +0800
Hello! Good news! Maybe I should also maintain a blog to post the
working progress.

2008/4/23 Mario <mario.danic@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

now that I have officially been accepted into Google Summer of Code program
under openSUSE organization, it is a good time to introduce my project.

I will be working on Gnome client for Build Service under mentorship of
rocking
Rodrigo Moya[1], and we are determined to produce a rocking product.

It is certainly worth mentioning that I will invest due effort in order to
build
a common backend, allowing eventual development of pyqt frontend
on top of it, by re-using as much as possible.

While I will regulary post progress on the project to this mailing
list, you are also
invited to visit my blog[2] where I will be writing about the course
of the project
during the summer.

KR,
M.