[opensuse-buildservice] Building kmp on Factory i586
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:02:01 +0100
Aloha all,

I have been trying to build various kmp on Factory i586 for a while
now (I think Alpha2 was when I started), and I have failed with
various results. I have submitted 2 sacrificial lambs to the Build
Service gods as of last night.

Originally i was able to build the src.rpm but no usable rpm was
produced. Now I can't even get that far:

# osc build openSUSE_Factory i586 nvidia-gfxG01.spec
Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is broken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides kernel-source = 2.6.25-17 needed by
kernel-syms

# osc build openSUSE_Factory i586 r5u870.spec
Getting buildinfo from server
wrong repo/arch?

Any help would be appreciated :) Once I have these drivers then I can
use Factory on my Vaio.

Thanks,

Andy
--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://opensuse.org/GNOME

http://www.wafaa.eu