Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Factory builds
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:30:06 +0200
On Monday 21 April 2008 09:42:28 wrote Bernhard Walle:
* Adrian Schröter [2008-04-21 08:40]:
These are the usual checks from rpmlint, but configured to stop building
packages in important cases to get a minimum level of quality. We use
them already for all packages build inside of Factory.

That's nice, but *inside* Factory I get a mail about build failure, in
BS I get no notification. So the packages fail silently.

So, wouldn't it make sense to finish mail notification first and enable
rpmlint (per default!) after that?

It can also fail by any other reason. you need to check anyway.