[opensuse-buildservice] Factory builds
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:40:39 +0200

you may have noticed that i586 Factory builds were broken due to missing libXv
packages. This is fixed now.

On the other hand, I do activate some more rpmlint checks for Factory now.
These become also effective, when you build _for_ Factory in your own
These are the usual checks from rpmlint, but configured to stop building
packages in important cases to get a minimum level of quality. We use them
already for all packages build inside of Factory.

Please report, if you run into trouble with that.