[opensuse-buildservice] End Of Life: SUSE Linux 10.1 and Fedora 6
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:25:55 +0200

Hi,

due to the fill rate of 80% on our storage, end of Life of the distributions
and mirror admins complains about the size of our content, we will remove the
following base distros and all repositories building against them:

* SUSE Linux 10.1
* SUSE Linux 10.0
* Fedora Core & Extras 6

In case you want to mirror them for your own build service, this is your last
chance :)

bye
adrian