Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download Statistics
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:41:20 +0200
On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 08:42:13AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Tuesday 08 April 2008 03:21:36 wrote Amilcar do Carmo Lucas:
Hi,
At the bottom of:
https://build.opensuse.org/statistics/download_details?more=true&package=KD
evelop3&project=home%3Aamilcarlucas

It has:
Download statistics were updated 8 months ago.

e the statistics updated on a yearly basis ? Or is it a bug ?

A bug/not yet really working implementation.

Martin Kudlvasr improved it some time ago, but I am unsure about the current
state. I hope Andreas has some time to evaluate it again not to far in the
future.

bye
adrian

I hope so, too, because I'd like to see some progress here as well.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
< Previous Next >