Re: [opensuse-buildservice] setting up local build service
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:50:01 +0200
On Friday 11 April 2008 17:40:21 wrote John Calcote:
Hi list,

I've been wondering something lately. Whenever someone points me to
the "Unstable" repository, and I try to use it, I get a slew of
dependencies that are not found in the repository set that I'm using
in my configured installation locations.

Well, I sort of expect this - these are updated packages, after all.
So I then try to add various repositories and try again, but I can
never quite get everything lined up.

What am I missing here? Is there a proper technique to using Unstable
or Factory repos?

When you install packages from there via the "1-Click" button, you get
possibly additionally needed repositories as well.

There is unfortunatly no "additional repo" references in rpm-md meta data
supported yet.

bye
adrian