Re: [opensuse-buildservice] setting up local build service
  • From: "John Calcote" <john.calcote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:40:21 -0600
Hi list,

I've been wondering something lately. Whenever someone points me to
the "Unstable" repository, and I try to use it, I get a slew of
dependencies that are not found in the repository set that I'm using
in my configured installation locations.

Well, I sort of expect this - these are updated packages, after all.
So I then try to add various repositories and try again, but I can
never quite get everything lined up.

What am I missing here? Is there a proper technique to using Unstable
or Factory repos?

Thanks in advance,
John