Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download Statistics
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:42:13 +0200
On Tuesday 08 April 2008 03:21:36 wrote Amilcar do Carmo Lucas:
Hi,
At the bottom of:
https://build.opensuse.org/statistics/download_details?more=true&package=KD
evelop3&project=home%3Aamilcarlucas

It has:
Download statistics were updated 8 months ago.

e the statistics updated on a yearly basis ? Or is it a bug ?

A bug/not yet really working implementation.

Martin Kudlvasr improved it some time ago, but I am unsure about the current
state. I hope Andreas has some time to evaluate it again not to far in the
future.

bye
adrian