Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Links on Upstream Pages
  • From: "Benji Weber" <benji@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:55:13 +0100
On 07/04/2008, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 09:31:07AM +0200, Klaas Freitag wrote:
> > I like to place a link on an upstream projects web page
> > to the according projects repositories of the BS.
> >
> > Is there a best practice to do that? Is there a banner? Any
> > wiki pages?

This is how I did it for KDevelop:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.5/download.html
http://en.opensuse.org/KDevelop

If it helps you could make the openSUSE links link to a YMP that will
add the relevant repository and/or install the packages, instead of
just linking to the repoview directory.

You can also make one YMP that will work for 10.2, 10.3, and Factory,
like packman do for theirs.

http://en.opensuse.org/Meta_Packages/ISV

--
Benjamin Weber