Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error accessing own build service
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:42:28 +0200
Hi John,

could you solve this issue already?
I remember that I might have had a similar situation when I set up a
buildservice (long ago). I had to adjust the lighttpd vhost setup to get
it to work, iirc.

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 10:31:39PM -0600, John Calcote wrote:
More information on this issue:

I tried some simple test using osc:

*$ osc list --verbose*
deleted
openSUSE:10.2
*$
$ osc ls -b*

A note: osc ls isn't supposed to be called with -b in this way. It
obviously doesn't check if it got all required args and craps out due to
the missing args. osc can only list binaries for a project or a package,
but not for the entire namespace.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development