Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Monitor / The times how long a task is running
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:36:04 +0200
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 06:39:41PM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
I'm sure some of you have already remarked it, but recently OBS started to
print 'strange' things of what it believes how long a task is running.

I very often see that the first entries are marked for being started 2
minutes ago, then come some started one minute ago, then again 2 minutes
ago...

actually, if you hover over them and check the time they got really started,
it is perfectly sorted... just the text how long a build is already running
is confused.

Worth a bug report or did you anyhow already know about it?

I'd say it is worth a bug report.

Dominique

Thanks,
Peter