Re: [opensuse-buildservice] setting up local build service
  • From: John Calcote <john.calcote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:24:52 -0600
Update...

I've managed to mirror both the OpenSUSE:10.2 repository and the SLES 9 repository, but when I tried to mirror the SLE_10 (SDK) repository, the ruby import script just sits in an apparently endless loop printing this:
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33679]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33680]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33681]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33682]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33683]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33684]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33685]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33686]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
--> trying to store previously unsaved projects, run [33687]
SUSE:SLE-10:SDK => delayed
As you can see, I've let this script run for around 50000 iterations. I don't know what it's doing, but I know what it's NOT doing - it's NOT importing the SLE_10:SDK that I mirrored. I've deleted the files and remirrored twice now, and both times, I've run into this barrier. I figured I've messed up the database somehow.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John

John Calcote wrote: