Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [ANN] your dreams come true^W^W^W^Wnew osc release
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:46:34 +0200
Am Freitag, 4. April 2008 12:23 schrieb Bernhard Walle:
* Klaas Freitag [2008-04-04 12:09]:

(right now nobody is going to notice if you do submit requests. So
don't count on them yet.)
Hmgrmbl - why do I always and everywhere read "We need notifications!" ?

Because it's true since the 1st day of the Buildservice? I don't
understand that question.
I know, that was meant ironical. Sorry, missed the ;-)

Yes, I am working on it, see svn. AND I am open for contributions, as from
the first day of BS on ;-)

Klaas

--
Klaas Freitag Architect OPS/IPD