Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build service tasks always "scheduled"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:33:37 +0200
On Thursday 03 April 2008 09:57:34 wrote Roberto Mannai:
Hi all
Since a few days it seems to me that the build service tasks stay in
"scheduled" status for a long time than before. Is it only a my
impression?

As reported before, we have to rebuild _ALL_ packages inside of it due to a
algorithm change. This caused a very hughe build list. Of course this
happened in time with some XEN issues, so we have not the full build power
atm :/

If this blocks the release of some project, or users are _urgently_ waiting
for a new release, you can ask me to prefer a concrete project for some time.

bye
adrian