[opensuse-buildservice] Problem to add multiple repositories to project
  • From: Vincent <overciv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:59:59 +0200
Hi list,

I'm trying to add more than 1 repository to build my package because i need
to get rpms from another project in buildservice.
I find solution by reading this page :

Http link :
en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#Adding_multiple_repositories_to_a_project

But each time i type (and do the change to add a second reposiory) :

osc meta -e prj home:blabla

<repository name="openSUSE_10.3">
<path project="openSUSE:10.3" repository="standard"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Tools" repository="standard"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

the osc command line return an error :

Cannot save meta data. Unknown error.
HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
Try again? (yY = Yes - nN = No):

Maybe it's just impossible to do that. There is another methods to get rpms
from buildservice project ?

Thanks,

Vincent