Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Factory been disabled?
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:32:38 +0200
On 2008-04-02 17:15:26 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hello all OBSers

I've seen that openSUSE:Factory has been completely disabled. Why is that?

I'm especially interested in KMP building to work again ;) the kernel
(or kernel-syms) that is in Factory at the moment seems not to provide
%{flavors_to_build} and I heard that internally, this is solved.

When can we 'outside of the walls' profit from those changes? And
wasn't the goal to move the whole development inside OBS? Seems we
went a step back with disabling the build inside OBS for factory, did
we?

it was mainly me argueing for stopping the factory build and sync
factory from autobuild to get a consistent state for the packaging days.

afterwards we will of course reenable the build.:)

see you all at the packaging days

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux