[opensuse-buildservice] Factory been disabled?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:15:26 +0200
Hello all OBSers

I've seen that openSUSE:Factory has been completely disabled. Why is that?

I'm especially interested in KMP building to work again ;) the kernel (or
kernel-syms) that is in Factory at the moment seems not to provide
%{flavors_to_build} and I heard that internally, this is solved.

When can we 'outside of the walls' profit from those changes? And wasn't the
goal to move the whole development inside OBS? Seems we went a step back with
disabling the build inside OBS for factory, did we?

Dominique