Re: [opensuse-buildservice] setting up an OBS
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:51:20 +0200
On 2008-04-01 11:07:12 -0600, John Calcote wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've really enjoyed using the official obs server, and now I have a
need to set one up locally on my own network. Can someone point me to
the instructions for doing this? I presume there's a wiki page
somewhere that gives a brief overview of which packages you need and
such.

Yes there's a wikipage for setting up the obs:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/openSUSE_10.2
Also have a look at the /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP file after
installing the obs-api package.

Marcus