Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building RPMs for SLED 10
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:19:48 +0200
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 02:56:30PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
But you have the project xml file template in osc, where you could add these
remarks as well.

If I have it, yes, I could. However, I tend to don't have it. Also, it
is not a place where the community can contribute collective knowledge.

I am thinking of another FAQ -- how to build Java packages. It's a
regular.

The XML there is seen really only when creating a fresh package. Not
when copying a package, linking it, or simply looking for possible build
targets. Or when trying to find out about build failures.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
< Previous Next >