Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building RPMs for SLED 10
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:15:06 +0200
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 13:32:23 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 01:29:26PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
I'm not sure if there is a SLED build target. Does anyone know?

There are only SLE_10 and SLE_10:SDK, the first one contains packages
available on SLES and SLED and the second one does contain all packages
of SLES and SLED plus additional ones.

So there is no SLED target, but it is neither needed ;)

Now that I read that, I think you have written it before (when somebody
else asked).

May I suggest that you start putting that down into some kind of FAQ
page?

Well, maybe more important question is why this is not understandable when
reading the buttons on the simple_add_repo page ....

Maybe we need to add some remarks there.

I think it would be highly useful!
I'm nearly sure I have seen the question before. And I'm sure somebody
else will post it later again.

Peter