Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building RPMs for SLED 10
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:29:26 +0200
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 11:16:10 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
Hello,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:52:35PM -0600, Han Wen Kam wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to opensuse buildservice hosting kmp drivers (appleonkel) for ASUS
Eee PC, I was able to install opensuse 10.3 on it.

Sounds good!

However, I now have a need to install SLED 10 SP1 on the Eee PC. I need
drivers for wlan(atl), audio, acpi and webcam. Since these drivers are
available for opensuse 10.3 on the build service, how/what can I do to
get these drivers built against SLED 10?

Sounds like a lot of things to do.
I'm not sure if there is a SLED build target. Does anyone know?

There are only SLE_10 and SLE_10:SDK, the first one contains packages
available on SLES and SLED and the second one does contain all packages of
SLES and SLED plus additional ones.

So there is no SLED target, but it is neither needed ;)

You would probably then copy those packages that you need into your home
project, add the SLED target for building.

Peter