Re: [opensuse-buildservice] KMPs do not build on Factory i586
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:54:24 +0200
Hello Dominique,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:46:11AM +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hello,

I see that no KMP is being built on factory i586 (still works against x86_64).

The problem actually seems to be, that this code snip does not work anymore:
for flavor in %{flavors_to_build}; do
rm -rf obj/$flavor
cp -r %{name}-%{version}-%{svn_rev} obj/$flavor
pushd obj/$flavor
make modules
popd
done

I checked several KMPs, and they all skip the for flavor in
%{flavors_to_build}.. so I assume that %flavor_to_build is no longer
populated...

Is it a small thing and can be fixed like this, or shall I file a bugzilla
entry? Against what category would it be?

Dominique

Have you asked on the opensuse-packagers list? Maybe you are lucky
there.

I'm sorry I can't give better advice.

Anybody else, maybe?

Adrian, anything special with regard to Factory maybe?

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
  • No further messages