Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc behind a web proxy
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:42:00 +0200
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:37:30AM +0100, Roberto Mannai wrote:
Hi all
Can I use osc CLI behind a web proxy? BTW, the web interface now
complaints "ERROR Your flag configuration seems to be too complex to
be saved through this interface. Please use OSC.", so I must use osc.

If you despairingly need to, it is possible to work around; a how-to is
in the bug.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development