Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DKIM-milter addon for postfix
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:26:40 +0200
Hello Guillermo,

Sorry for not replying earlier; I just returned from vacation.

Today I've built a rpm package in buildserver but is actually a postfix
plugin. Well, it creates a socket daemon that can be used by other clients,
but the problem here is that the (user:group) is (postfix:postfix). I guess
it is no hard to change this permission stuff for other MTA.
[...]

When trying to build the package, I could not to compile a shared lib, so the
binaries are still linked statically and no libraries in it till the moment.

Okay, good to know.

Should you build the library later, you can let me know and I can see if
I can use it (for Exim) as well.

Postfix/server:mail maintainers, do you want to move Guillermos plugin
to server:mail?

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development