Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: LSB binaries
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:01:26 +0100
On Sunday 16 March 2008 14:06:35 wrote Bernhard Walle:
Hi,

* Marcus Rueckert [2008-03-16 00:23]:
osc ls | grep -i lsb

LSB:Spec-3.1

osc maintainer LSB:Spec-3.1

jdluhos

Thanks.

But I don't unterstand why I have to choose between

LSB:Spec-3.1/openSUSE_10.2
LSB:Spec-3.1/openSUSE_Factory
LSB:Spec-3.1/SLE_10
LSB:Spec-3.1/SUSE_Linux_10.1

Wasn't the intention of LSB to have compatible binaries?

yes, this comes only from the attempt to bootstrap a base system.

We want to provide a LSB target soon. The first step would be to create LSB
verfication tests for rpmlint, so that we can validate the build.
If you have some time, I would appreciate any work in this area :)

bye
adrian