Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction and starting with questions :S
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:34:44 +0100
On 2008-03-06 10:30:45 -0200, Manuel Naranjo wrote:
Hello everyone,

moin

I had packaged stuff for openslug (based on open-embedded) slax and
kwort, this last 2 ones are based on Slackware. I had rebuilded rpm
sources but never created an rpm package from the ground.

http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging

I want to use the build services to build 3 projects initially:
* Bluecove <http://code.google.com/p/bluecove/>
* Obex-Data-Server <http://wiki.muiline.com/obex-data-server>

Obex-Data-Server is already part of opensuse at least. maybe other distros too.

* OpenProximity <http://code.google.com/p/proximitymarketing/>

I had started setting up the build environment for BlueCove. There
aren't much dependencies for it. It depends on libbluez and JNI (java
native interface). Then it needs Maven (sort of java make) to build.
Thing is, can we use this in the build services?

yes you can build java packages in the buildservice.

Another question is how can I add folders to my repository, I had been
able to add files, but the source has folders and I can't add those.

it is prefered to create a tarball from the sources and unpack them in
%prep. we dont support subdirs.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux