Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:40:26 +0100
On Tuesday 04 March 2008 16:23:45 Adrian Schröter wrote:

However we agreed on
* using <maintainedin> instead of <upstreamproject> to avoid confusing with
real source upstream. We ask for review or better proposal for the tag
from Klaas :)

I would suggest to use <origin/> instead of <maintainedin/>.

I also think that this feature becomes much more powerful and useful if it's
not only thought in context of externals contributing to Factory, but as a
generic branch tracking functionality. It can be very helpful to be able to
find out after copying (or branching) projects and/or packages where they
came from, i.e. where the original data lives.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>