Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:07:28 +0100
On Wednesday 05 March 2008 15:02:51 wrote Klaas Freitag:
On Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
* add changelog entry (In which relation is this to merge request
                       description ?

I'm not sure what you mean here; could you clarify a bit, please?

IIRC, Michael said that he wanted to add some functionality in source
link support to handled additionaly changelog entries in .changes files
better.

Which changes-file? From a buildservice POV I see no changelogs at all
unfortunately. Is there any initiative ongoing and if so, can we hear
about the plans?

the usuall and well known .changes file ;)

The status quo is that we maintain, in our internal build system, but also in
openSUSE:Factory the rpm changelogs via the .changes files.

It is no initiative, it is just the current status. I think we all want a
successor for this system, however it is not defined and implemented yet. It
needs definitive quite some time for getting a new working concept here.

bye
adrian