Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build fails because unit tests runs daemon
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:49:04 +0100
On Thursday 28 February 2008 23:32:35 wrote John Calcote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
strace -s 1024

to get more infos from the log messages.

I'm guessing this is the portion you wanted - this is where the
AF_NETLINK socket is opened for access to the interface list.

IIRC, we do not even have a localhost network in the XEN setups. This is most
likely the reason why it failes, because it does not find a single network.

We wanted to add a local network during XEN build IIRC, which would solve this
problem, I think.

Can you make a bugreport to setup a 127.x network during XEN build against the
build script and assign it to mls@xxxxxxxxxx ?

thanks
adrian