Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Requesting help creating a .spec file for Exaile
  • From: Jeffery Fernandez <jeffery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:45:18 +1100
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 05:20:25 am Adam Olsen wrote:
Hello,

I am the lead developer of Exaile (http://www.exaile.org), and I'd
like to use the openSUSE build service to create packages for it.

I've read through the tutorial, but I'm wondering, how do I find out
what the different deps are named on different distros?

Are there any example .spec files for pygtk apps available?

I have never built a pygtk app but have a look at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=python-gtkglext&project=home%3Acesarizu

It maybe an example of what you are after

cheers,
Jeffery
--
Internet Vision Technologies