Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:19:21 +0000
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 28 February 2008 21:08:07 wrote James Oakley:

On February 28, 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
> > hey, cool stuff :)
>
> Thanks. :-)
>
> > Do you have some interesst in maintain it in our usual opensuse svn on
> > forge.novell.com ?
> > It might help for more cooperation and can be developed together with
> > osc.
>
> Absolutely. It saves me from maintaining my own svn. :-)

What is your Novell Account name ?

> > Maybe you can also integrate the project monitor (also written in python
> > Qt ;) from Dirk Mueller and Klaas Freitag together with them ?
>
> I have not seen this app. Where can I find it?

Hm, they may have not published it yet. I will ask them tomorrow to send you
the code ...

Dirk's not subscribed (CC'd now) but he says it's at
http://www.suse.de/~dmueller/oscmonitor/ (will sync very soon).

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org