Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build fails because unit tests runs daemon
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:03:30 +0100
On Thursday 28 February 2008 20:48:53 wrote John Calcote:
Hi list,

I added a unit test to my project at home:jcalcote/dnx

This project built on all flavors of SuSE linux, plus fedora, debian,
and ubuntu 7 before I added this new unit test. Now it fails on all
but the debian and ubuntu builds - probably because these platforms'
hacked up control files don't run "make check".

I can successfully build this package locally - it just won't build on
the obs servers.

Maybe due to the fact that these have no internet access ?
Another possibility would be that they do not like the XEN kernel for some
reason.

Please try to add an "strace" before the unit test to find out a bit more.

bye
adrian