Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions about a .spec file to compile a patched kernel
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:46:21 +0100
Hello,

on Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Where can I find a sample .spec file to compile a patched kernel (I
can't find one). I'm looking in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/janblunck/ but I
cannot find a .spec file, it looks like the final rpm file(s).

Of course, download.opensuse.org serves the generated packages.

To see the sources, go to http://build.opensuse.org, login with your
openSUSE/Novell account and then go to the home:janblunck project.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
I understand, I am also sure that they would not let me at their code
and internal tools. If they do, I switch disto in a hartbeat, because