Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: gosc
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:41:08 +0100
On Thursday 21 February 2008 16:35:33 Klaas Freitag wrote:
3)
use some kind of language bindings to use osc as python library. With
KDE this seems to be possible, although I haven't really researched into
this direction, and I don't know nothing about KDE.
Is possible with KDE/Qt because there is the excellent PyQt package
which are python Qt bindings. This would be my prefered version :)

This worked fine for Dirk and me to write a simple buildservice monitor app to
demo at FOSDEM.

Will

--
Desktop Engineer