[opensuse-buildservice] Mono Build for RHEL5 does not include libgdiplus0 dependancy
  • From: "Michael Clemente" <mclemente@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:52:08 -0500
This is my first post to this list, so be gentle.

I am attempting to build a CentOS5 box with Apache2, mono-core,
mod_mono, and xsp using Mono 1.2.6.

I stumbled across the OpenSuse Build Service and was happy to see
current builds for mono on RHEL5/CentOS5. However, unlike other
platforms listed under the Mono directory, RHEL5 does not include xsp
and mod_mono. While it would be nice to have them built as well, they
are easy enough to build from source, so no problem. So I went to
install mono-core. However, the dependancy of libgdiplus0 could not be
found. In the other platforms, a build of libgdiplus0 is included along
with the rest of the Mono distribution.

What is the process for requesting something of this nature?

Michael Clemente
Director of Network Operations
SOE Software
1408 N Westshore Blvd