Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _aggregate from _link
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:57:50 +0100
On Feb 20, 2008 2:27 AM, Jeffery Fernandez <jeffery@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to build with an aggregated package from:

<aggregate project="home:dstoecker">
<package>ocaml</package>
</aggregate>

that package is _linked from project=openSUSE:Factory

When I add a BuildRequires : ocaml = 3.10.0

It just does not build as it complains with:
expansion error: nothing provides ocaml = 3.10.0

If I remove the version number dependency, it pulls out ocaml-3.09.3-37 into
the build environment which I assume is coming from project=openSUSE:Factory

Why do you think that built package from link would have higher
version than origin?
Only release can change and it could be even lower number.
Regards Ladislav.