[opensuse-buildservice] Software Inclusion into OpenSuse
Hello. I represent a software company that writes an accounting application made for Linux. It is not GPL software but rather Freeware. I would like to know how to get the ball rolling to have it included into future releases of opensuse. We already use opensuse for our current customer customer base. With the lack of business/accounting software in the Linux realm we think this could be a very welcome addition. You can view the application at the following URL:

http://www.nolapro.com

Thank you for any help on this subject.

Josh Flechtner
IT Manager