Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc init problem.
  • From: Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:18:56 +0100
Hi!

Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 07:47 schrieb Boyd Lynn Gerber:
gerberb@suse103:~/work/BS/opensuse> osc init home:gerberb *
osc init: takes exactly 2 arguments (6 given)
Try 'osc help init' for info.

The above has two arguments.

No it doesn't, except in the rare case where home:gerberb is the only entry in
the directory current directory. Even worse, in your current case it would
expand to "devel:languages:perl games:roleplay home:gerberb server:mail"
which is problably not what you want.

If I cd to each directory and then do a ls
in each directory and output to a file and then file in a for loop on each
they init. But shouldn't I be able to do an init right after a check out?

This is what worked.

gerberb@suse103:~/work/BS/opensuse> for i in `cat blglist`; do osc init
home:gerberb $i; done

You could probably even do "for i in home:gerberb/*"`; do osc init
home:gerberb $i; done"

However I, too, think that it would be nice to have in option in osc init to
init all packages in a project.

Regards,
Matthias