[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error at line 20 of cmake.spec (was: Where can I find CMake 2.4.7 for all distro supported by buildservice ??)
  • From: "G. Massera" <gmassera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 14:52:41 +0100
Adrian Schröter ha scritto:
or better build against that project instead of linking.

But I think cmake does not compile there for all plattforms. However, we
would
be happy to add support for further plattforms in case you can build them :)

I linked the cmake project contained in openSuse:10.3 ... and I found
and error at line 20 of cmake.spec that block compiling it on CentOS_5
and RHEL_5.
In details, this line give error on above platforms:
%if %suse_version > 1020
I think it should substitute with the more portable version documented
at
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/cross_distribution_package_how_to#Detect_a_distribution_flavor_for_special_code

The BuildRequires field for CentOS_5 and RHEL_5 can be the same and
equal to:

BuildRequires: expat-devel curl-devel expat gcc-c++ libstdc++-devel
ncurses-devel

Thanks,
Gianluca