Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add custom substitute rules to .spec file ??
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:51:59 +0100
On Tuesday 29 January 2008 16:40:30 wrote G. Massera:
Hello,
I need to add custom substitute into .spec file for handle the different
package naming among Suse, Redhat, Fedora and CentOS.
Is there a method to add substitute rules into .spec file ??

you can add constructs like

%if 0%{?fedora_version:1}
BuildRequires: something
%endif

but you can also tell us when, for example the

BuildRequires: qt3-devel

should be mapped to

BuildRequires: libqt-devel

for Fedora in this case. We can map this within the Fedora project so it helps
everybody in future.

bye
adrian