[opensuse-buildservice] Instruction on http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds are not useful for creating .deb packages
  • From: "G. Massera" <gmassera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:51:12 +0100
Hello,
I tryied to use the instruction at
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds for creating a Debian
repository (or in general a .deb package)... without obtaning nothing.
After looking for solution into the debian documentation, and with a lot
of trials... finally I created .deb packages.

As I write in discussion part of the page... the mandatory files (the
minimal set of files necessary to compile a .deb package) is different
from that specified in the page... and I proposed to re-write the page
telling my experience.
Because no-one replyied on the discussion or by e-mail... I repeat my
proposal here.
In fact, creating the .deb packages are very simple... with the correct
instructions... and I want to contribute with my experience.

Cheers,
Gianluca