Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Apt-get doesn't follow HTTP redirects
  • From: "G. Massera" <gmassera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:13:24 +0100
Dirk Stoecker ha scritto:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, G. Massera wrote:

If I inspect manually the HTTP 302 response, and I put directly the
hostname that mirror my repositories in this way:

deb ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/EmmeG/
xUbuntu_7.10/

all goes fine and I can use my repositories without problems. But
because the 302 is a temporary redirection, I cannot tell to my users to
use the host above!

What is the best solution to this problems ???

Point the users to http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Development_Build
and report your problem to apt-developers again. Maybe the now change
their mind :-)

Ciao
Not all Mirrors mirrors also the repositories directory... so, is not so
useful to direct users to Mirrors_Development_Build :-(
But anyway... can I mirror my repositories via rsync ??

Ciao,
Gianluca