Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build & sign keys
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:04:51 +0100
On 2008-01-25 21:12:45 +0100, Susanne Oberhauser wrote:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

Is there an ETA when this is going to be fixed? I depend on it, because
I intented to work on the redirector this week... for which I need a
functional Apache and Apache:Modules project.

actually, I am not that sure that this should be changed.

How should an external see that this package was not build by this certain
project/person ?

I'd rather prefer the additional (aggregated) key to be distributed
via this project (aggregating the package).

Does the package management support several keys in one repo?

rpm does not support multiple sigs on one rpm.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you