Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build & sign keys
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:28:12 +0100 (CET)
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Is there an ETA when this is going to be fixed? I depend on it, because
I intented to work on the redirector this week... for which I need a
functional Apache and Apache:Modules project.

actually, I am not that sure that this should be changed.

How should an external see that this package was not build by this certain
project/person ?

There is no difference between _link and _aggregate in this respect. Both rely on the source to be valid. The only difference is that the for _aggregate you theoretically need to check a whole repository (e.g. a modified build tool can introduce malware), whereas for _link only one package needs to be checked. But the trustlevel is the same.

Ciao