Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build & sign keys
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:53:27 +0100
On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 12:49:00PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Clarification of the bug: libGeoIP-devel is in the Apache repo
because of an aggregate. The current aggregate code doesn't re-sign
the packages.

Yes, I found the reason when I was awake this morning, by thinking :-)

Is there an ETA when this is going to be fixed? I depend on it, because
I intented to work on the redirector this week... for which I need a
functional Apache and Apache:Modules project.

actually, I am not that sure that this should be changed.

So please tell me how people should install such a package...

How should an external see that this package was not build by this certain
project/person ?

The project maintainer seems to want the package in his repository,
doesn't he?

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development