Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Projects cleanup
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:34:04 +0100 (CET)
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Beside that, several of the suggestion are just moves. Btw, we can do the
moves and add a rule to our redirector to avoid that users need to re-add the
repos. However, I would like to get rid of these rules in the long run again.

Well, that's why doing a bit of cleanup now. The later it is done, the more trouble it will be.

In general I think the 'one product' projects should not exist at
TopLevel.

Might be a valid rule ..

That was the idea behind my 3 tree-move suggestions :-)

Another point: What is done with inactive home directories? There are some homes, which have partial stuff never finished, which keep the search results confusing. Can't there be something like "1/2 year no login" -> disable (with mail notice), "1 year no login" -> kill?

Ciao