Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Import new GPG keys in smart
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:18:16 +0100
On Wednesday 23 January 2008 22:30:29 wrote Bernhard Walle:
Hello,

Everybody who uses the smart package manager may have been recognised
that the new GPG build keys are not on keyservers, so the installation
fails.

I wrote a script that fetches all GPG keys of all repositories that
are currently in the smart configuration and imports them into rpm:

http://www.bwalle.de/programme/scripts/smart_fetch_keys_buildservice

I thought it may also be useful for other people ...

I would like to add that there is no guarantee that the keys from the key
server are the correct ones, you need to check this on your own.

Downloading from

http://download.opensuse.org/repostories/.../repodata/repodata.xml.key

would be more secure, if you do not validate the key via the generic OBS key.