Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Watched projects
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:09:50 +0100
Dirk Stoecker wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Andreas Bauer wrote:

The watched projects page now tells me:

Watched Projects
No projects marked to be watched.

Where are they gone?

Nowhere. They exist in the database and I can't reproduce your problem.
I also didn't see anything suspicious in the logfiles. Do you still see
none of your watched projects?

No. They are back. Seems to be a temporary malfunction.

It will come back on you one unhappy day. I promise :-)

Yeah, I know. I'll just avoid those unhappy days and all will be fine...
maybe.

Ciao